| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Morelia, Mich. in February is very mild at 15.8 °C (60.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 16.6 °C (29.9 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. A feeble 9mm (0.4in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:14 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Morelia, Mich. February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Morelia, Mich., Mexico
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Morelia, Mich.:
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 977.9 kms (607.7 miles) NNE
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 973 kms (604.6 miles) NNE
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 888.4 kms (552 miles) N
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 791.5 kms (491.8 miles) NNE
- Monterrey, Mexico - 669.6 kms (416.1 miles) N
- Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico - 443.9 kms (275.9 miles) NE
- Tacubaya, Mexico - 212.2 kms (131.9 miles) E
- Mexico City, Mexico - 212.2 kms (131.9 miles) E
- Veracruz, Mexico - 533.1 kms (331.3 miles) E
- Acapulco, Mexico - 361.3 kms (224.5 miles) SSE
- Salina Cruz, Oaxacu, Mexico - 747.9 kms (464.7 miles) ESE