| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Morelia, Mich. in August is somewhat warm at 18.4 °C (65.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly wettish. Around 162mm (6.4in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Morelia, Mich. August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Morelia, Mich., Mexico
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Morelia, Mich.:
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 977.9 kms (607.7 miles) NNE
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 973 kms (604.6 miles) NNE
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 888.4 kms (552 miles) N
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 791.5 kms (491.8 miles) NNE
- Monterrey, Mexico - 669.6 kms (416.1 miles) N
- Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico - 443.9 kms (275.9 miles) NE
- Tacubaya, Mexico - 212.2 kms (131.9 miles) E
- Mexico City, Mexico - 212.2 kms (131.9 miles) E
- Veracruz, Mexico - 533.1 kms (331.3 miles) E
- Acapulco, Mexico - 361.3 kms (224.5 miles) SSE
- Salina Cruz, Oaxacu, Mexico - 747.9 kms (464.7 miles) ESE